KimHello, I got the goods this morning. Very good quality. Thank you so much for doing business with me and you are so patient and clear on explanation.
Johnny CisnerosOne of the great positives in working with you and the company you work for is your response back to emails and your professionalism.
Sodium Silicate Air Stream Hot Air Drying Machine For Chemical Industry
|Metal Material||SUS316/SUS304/ CARBON STEEL ,ETC||Heating Source||Steam / Electrical / Natural Gas / Diesel / Etc|
|Temp||100-500℃||Application||Foodstuff , Chemical , Pharmaceutical|
rotary drying machine,
rotary vacuum dryer
SUS304 SUS316 CS Sodium silicate Air Stream Drying Machine(air stream dryer) for chemical industry
YIBU Air stream dryers are designed for continuous drying of cohesive and non-cohesive pastes and filter cakes, as well as high-viscosity liquids. The main components in an YIBU Air stream dryer plant are a feed system, the patented drying chamber and a bag filter. Widely acclaimed by customers in a variety of industries all over the world, this patented process provides a faster and more energy-efficient alternative to spray drying. With more than 150 YIBU Air stream installations world-wide YIBU DRYING combines experience and cutting-edge technology into added-value solutions for our customers. Elevated drying temperatures can be used with many products since the flashing off of surface moisture instantly cools the drying gas without appreciably increasing the product temperature which may damage its quality.
In the dryer, high-speed hot air stream sustain raw material in the suspending state, then the material is dried. Since air stream speed is very high, and material is suspending in air stream, the heat transfer surface between air and solid is large, heat transfer rate is high, and drying time is short(usually within several seconds). It’s specially suitable for drying heat sensitive materials.
In drying process, clean cool air is heated by air heater, and mixed with wet starch sent by spiral feeder and material raiser. Wet starch is dried momentarily. Dry starch is discharged though centrifuge separator and star shape unloader . Exhaust air is let out into atmosphere.
Pneumatic coolers are a simple and reliable method of cooling and conveying dried product. In many instances ambient air will achieve the desired cooling duty. Where required, greater cooling capacity and a finer degree of control can be achieved with conditioned air at a controlled humidity and temperature.
- Wet material is dispersed into a stream of heated air (or gas) which conveys it through a drying duct. Using the heat from the airstream, the material dries as it is conveyed. Product is separated using cyclones, and/or bag filters. Typically, cyclones are followed by scrubbers or bag filters for final cleaning of the exhaust gases to meet current emission requirements.
- The feed system consists of a feed vat where a discontinuous flow of product is buffered and fragmented by an agitator prior to continuous drying. A variable speed feed screw (or pump in the case of fluid feed) forwards the product to the drying chamber.
- The rotor at the conical base of the drying chamber fluidizes product particles in a drying-efficient hot air flow pattern in which any wet lumps are rapidly disintegrated. Hot air is supplied by a temperature-controlled air heater and speed-controlled fan, entering the drying chamber at a tangent in order to establish a turbulent, whirling air flow.
- Airborne, fine particles pass through a classifier at the top of the drying chamber, while larger particles remain in the air flow for further drying and powdering.
- The drying chamber is rigidly designed to withstand pressure shock in the event of explosive combustion of flammable particles. All bearings are effectively protected against dust and heat.
spec Barrel diameter(mm) Main machine dimensions(mm) Main machine power ( kw )
( m3/h )
Water evaporation capacity ( Kg/h ) XSG-2 200 250×2800 5-9 300-800 10-20 XSG-3 300 400×3300 8-15 600-1500 20-50 XSG-4 400 500×3500 10-17.5 1250-2500 25-70 XSG-5 500 600×4000 12-24 1500-4000 30-100 XSG-6 600 700×4200 20-29 2500-5000 40-200 XSG-8 800 900×4600 24-35 3000-8000 60-600 XSG-10 1000 1100×5000 40-62 5000-12500 100-1000 XSG-12 1200 1300×5200 50-89 10000-20000 150-1300 XSG-14 1400 1500×5400 60-105 14000-27000 200-1600 XSG-16 1600 1700×6000 70-135 18700-36000 250-2000