KimHello, I got the goods this morning. Very good quality. Thank you so much for doing business with me and you are so patient and clear on explanation.
Johnny CisnerosOne of the great positives in working with you and the company you work for is your response back to emails and your professionalism.
Fulvic Acid Forced Air Stream Flash Dryer Machine Energy Saving SUS304
|Metal Material||SUS316/SUS304/ CARBON STEEL ,ETC||Heating Source||Steam / Electrical / Natural Gas / Diesel / Etc|
spin flash dryer,
rotating drum dryer,
sus304 air stream flash dryer
Fulvic acid XSG Flash Drying Machine (Spin Flash dryers ) (Rotating flash Dryer)( Flash cooler )
XSG Rotary Flash Dryer is widely used for drying materials such as paste, cake shape, powder, granules material, etc. It is a new type high drying efficiency and low energy consumption equipment that researched and developed by our company.
Hot air enters the stirring part of drying chamber from the bottom, material is stirred by stirring device and then the hot air exerts strong shearing, blowing, floating and rotating effect to material. Therefore material is crushed by centrifugal, shearing, impacting and friction effect. It strengthens the heat exchanging process. In the bottom of drying chamber, big and damp granules are crushed by stirring device, the particles with low moisture content and small size are lifted by rotary air stream, and be further dried. Gas and solid two phases rotary flow, inertia of solid phase is bigger than gas phase, the relative velocity between gas phase and solid phase is high, heat exchanging efficiency is strengthened, so the drying intensity of this machine is high.
The feed system consists of a feed vat where a discontinuous flow of product is buffered and fragmented by an agitator prior to continuous drying. A variable speed feed screw (or pump in the case of fluid feed) forwards the product to the drying chamber.
The rotor at the conical base of the drying chamber fluidizes product particles in a drying-efficient hot air flow pattern in which any wet lumps are rapidly disintegrated. Hot air is supplied by a temperature-controlled air heater and speed-controlled fan, entering the drying chamber at a tangent in order to establish a turbulent, whirling air flow.
Airborne, fine particles pass through a classifier at the top of the drying chamber, while larger particles remain in the air flow for further drying and powdering.
The drying chamber is rigidly designed to withstand pressure shock in the event of explosive combustion of flammable particles. All bearings are effectively protected against dust and heat.
Powder from the drying chamber is collected in bag filter, while the outlet airleaves the system at the top via a suction fan.
Pneumatic coolers are a simple and reliable method of cooling and conveying dried product. In many instances ambient air will achieve the desired cooling duty. Where required, greater cooling capacity and a finer degree of control can be achieved with conditioned air at a controlled humidity and temperature.
1. This machine combines the whirl technology with the fluidity, ejection and smashing step technologies.
2. The equipment is compact and small in size, high in production efficiency and continuous in the production. It has realized that " small equipment can perform the large production".
3. The drying capacity for this machine is big but its energy consumption is low. Its heat efficiency is high.
4. The material stay time is very short. The quality of the final products is very good. The machine can be used for drying the heat sensitive materials.
5. For the negative pressure or the micro-negative pressure operation, the machine is good for its tightness and high in the efficiency so as to eliminate the environmental pollution.
6. High drying efficiency providing low energy costs
7. Continuous processing with short processing time
8. Low operator overheads and minimum maintenance costs
9. Controlled residence time enabling high temperature drying
10. Available in cGMP compliant configurations
|spec||Barrel diameter(mm)||Main machine dimensions(mm)||Main machine power ( kw )||
( m3/h )
|Water evaporation capacity ( Kg/h )|