KimHello, I got the goods this morning. Very good quality. Thank you so much for doing business with me and you are so patient and clear on explanation.
Johnny CisnerosOne of the great positives in working with you and the company you work for is your response back to emails and your professionalism.
Push Off Button Control High Speed Spray Dryer Machine For Skim Milk Powder Processing Plant
|Metal Material||SUS316/SUS304/ CARBON STEEL ,ETC||Heating Source||Steam / Electrical / Natural Gas / Diesel / Etc|
|Capacity||10-10000kg Per Hour||Water Evaporation||5-5000kg Per Hour|
food dryer machine,
spray drying equipment,
skim milk powder spray dryer machine
Skim milk powder SUS304 SU316 LPG Series High speed Centrifugal Ephedra sinica extract Spray Drying Equipment for foodstuff
Working Principle for Skim Milk Powder Spray Dryer
Hot air is distributed downwards with spiral method into the drying tower after filtering and heating. Meanwhile, solution is nebulized millions of single granule and form fog drop. Then the fog drop contact with the hot air and most of the water flash immediately to form the dry product. These powder and granule fall into the air exhaust pipe at the bottom of the drying tower, collected in the material tank.
The features of Skim Milk Powder Spray Dryer
Introduction of Skim Milk Powder Spray Dryer
- The pressure spray drying machine is widely used in liquid process industry.
- Machine body, pipe, separator of set where connect with the raw material are made of SUS304.
- Line noise, balanced running, controlled temperature, easy installation are fruit dryer's features.
- Using forced ventilation, equiping with adjustable air divider plate, uniform drying. Heat source can be steam, hot water, electricity.
- Easy to operation
- Excellent after-sales service
Character of Skim Milk Powder Spray Dryer
- 1). The dry speed is fast and suitable for drying thermal sensitivity material particularly.
- 2). According to the characteristics of raw material, it can use hot air to dry or cool air to franulate.
- 3). The evaported amount is related to characteristics of raw material.
Spray drying is the technology most widely used in the liquid technology shaping and in the drying industry. The drying technology is most suitable for producing solid powder or particle products from liquid materials, such as: solution, emulsion, suspension and pump- able paste states. For this reason, when the particle size and distribution of the final products, residual water contents, volume density and the particle shape must meet the precise standard, spray drying is one of the most desired technologies.
After been filtered and heated the air enters into the air distributor on the top of the dryer. The hot air enters into the drying room in the spiral form uniformly. Passing through the high-speed centrifugal sprayer on the top of the tower, the material liquid will rotate and be sprayed into the extremely fine mist liquid beads. Through very short time of contacting the heat air, the materials can be dried into the final products. The final products will be discharged continuously from the bottom of the drying tower and from the cyclones. The waste gas will be discharged from blower.
The drying speed is high when the material liquid is atomized, the surface area of the material will increase greatly. In the hot-air flow, 95%-98% of water can be evaporated at a moment. The time of completing the drying is only several seconds. This is especially suitable for drying the heat sensitive materials. Its final products own the good uniformity, flow ability & solubility. And the final products are high in purity and good in quality. The production procedures are simple and the operation and control are easy. The liquid with moisture contents of 40-60% (for special materials, the contents might be up to 90%.)can be dried into the powder or particle products once a time. After the drying process, there is no need for smashing and sorting, so as to reduce the operation procedures in the production and to enhance the product purity. The product particle diameters, looseness and water contents can be adjusted through changing the operation condition within a certain range.
ed centrifugal sprayer on the top of the tower, the material liquid will rotate and be sprayed into the extremely fine mist liquid beads. Through very short time of contacting the heat air, the materials can be dried into the final products. The final products will be discharged continuously from the bottom of the drying tower and from the cyclones. The waste gas will be discharged from blower.
- YIBU conventional Spray Dryer turns liquid into powder in a highly efficient manner. It is used within fields as diverse as the dairy, food and chemicals industries where it has won renown for its performance. With more than 2,500 spray dryers installed worldwide, YIBU Dryer combines experience and cutting-edge technology into added-value solutions for its customers.
- Designed for the specific product to be dried in compliance with a given industry’s standards and requirements, the conventional Spray Dryer produces a fine powder with particle sizes between 20-300 my. It is primarily applied in the chemical industry, but it has also proved valuable in the production of food and dairy products.
- Atomization of the concentrate takes place via either a Rotary Atomizer or high-pressure nozzles. The drying air enters through the air disperser at a high velocity, ensuring optimal mixing with the atomized concentrate. Evaporation is instantaneous, taking place as the droplets pass through the drying chamber.
- Complete control of moisture content, particle structure, particle size distribution, solubility, and wettability, and retention of natural aromas and flavours.
- Unbeatable performance/cost ratio Energy efficient components, continuous and rapid drying, ease of operation and process automation provide complete control over yield and costs.
Skim Milk Powder Spray Dryer working Steps
- 1. Atomizing: Atomize raw material into uniform fog drop through atomizer
- 2. Contact between fog drop and hot air: The hot air enters to the drying station to contact with fog drop through air distributor, and make a certain movement in drying station. (the movement can be co-current flow, adverse current or mixed flow)
- 3. Drying Process: Fog drop has big surface area, and appears obvious grades to hot air both in temperature and humidity, thus strengthn the transmission process of plastid caloric, moisture of fog drop is evaporated very quickly (within seconds to tens of seconds)
- Atomization: Atomizing System must ensure the spray drop distributing uniformly.
- The contacts of hot airflow and spray drop: when enough hot air enters into drying tower, the flow way and angle have to be considered, no matter co-current flow, adverse current or mixed flow, must ensure the sufficient heat exchange, it is crucial.
- The angle design of the connection pipes and cones: it is very important to select the suitable angle, here we would like to share our experience from production of thousands of this equipments.
|Inlet temperature||≤ 350°C|
|evaporate capacity (kg/h)||5||25||50||100||150||200-3000|
|driving type||compressed air drive||mechanical drive|
|diameter of atomizer tray (mm)||50||120||120||120||150||180-340|
|heating source||electricity||electricity||electricity +steam+fuel oil+coal gas||electricity +steam||electricity +steam+fuel oil+coal gas||To be solved by users|
|Electric-heating power (kw)||9||45||60||81||99|
|Dried powder recovery rate (%)||≥ 95||≥ 95||≥ 95||≥ 95||≥ 95||≥ 95|
|Installation size||A(mm)||1000||1290||1730||2500||2800||according to practical needs|