LPG Model High-speed spray dryer is the technology most widely used in the liquid technology shaping and in the drying industry. The drying technology is most suitable for producing solid powder or particle products from liquid materials, such as: solution, emulsion, suspension and pumpable paste states ,For this reason, when the particle size and distribution of the final products, residual water contents, mass density and the particle shape must meet the precise standard, spray dryer drying is one of the most desired technologies.
1. Different types of solution, suspension, emulsion and cream paste material can be dry for a one-time production.
2. The fog moment and fog droplet of spray-drying can be slightly adjusted.
3. The hot air has been reasonable allocation, and the ceiling and walls sticky situation has been eliminated.
4. It is suitable for the drying of thermo-sensitive and non thermo-sensitive material at the same time. The product particles are smaller than pressure spray dryer.
5. Simplify the production process, easy to use, good liquidity and instant of the product.
LPG Model High-speed Spray Dryer is gas-liquid co-current flow drying equipment, using high-speed centrifugal atomizer, the liquid will be atomized into fine droplets, then mix with the hot air from the distributor in the dryer, heat and mass transfer exchanges rapidly during the mixing process. In a very short period of time the liquid become dry powdered products. Production control and product quality control is convenient and reliable. It is widely used in the drying production of different types of liquids materials.
Material to be dried
1. Inorganic: aluminum nitride, zirconia, potassium fluoride, bentonite, kaolin, barium sulfate, lead sulfate, sodium aluminum, chromium oxide, titanium dioxide.
2. Macromolecule polymers: urea-formaldehyde resin, PVC.
3. Dyes: dispersol red FB, reactive dyes, etc.
4. Chemical Agents: silica dioxide, diatomite, sodium silicate, wood calcium, sodium ligninsulfonate, naphthalene series water reducer.
5. Pesticide: carbendazol chloride wettable power.
6. Food and feed additives: casein peptide phosphate, potassium sorbate, fish serum.
7. Fertilizer: potassium humate, sodium humate.
|Tep of inlet air||less than 350°C|
|Tep of outlet air||80-90|
|Transmitted||Compressed air||By machine|
ia. of atomizing disk
Electricity+ steam, oil fuel, gas
|+ Electricity+ steam||+ Electricity+ steam, oil fuel, gas||Solved by customer|
Powder of electric heater
Yield of dry powder (%)
|Installation Size for reference||A(mm)||1000||1290||1730||2500||2800||Decided in accordance with actual condition|