KimHello, I got the goods this morning. Very good quality. Thank you so much for doing business with me and you are so patient and clear on explanation.
Johnny CisnerosOne of the great positives in working with you and the company you work for is your response back to emails and your professionalism.
Xanthophyll Extract Laboratory Spray Dryer Machine Explosion Proof Low Temperature
|Metal Material||SUS316/SUS304/ CARBON STEEL ,ETC||Heating Source||Steam / Electrical / Natural Gas / Diesel / Etc|
|Capacity||10-10000kg Per Hour||Water Evaporation||5-5000kg Per Hour|
food dryer machine,
spray drying equipment
Xanthophyll extract SUS304 SU316 LPG Series High speed Centrifugal Ephedra sinica extract Spray Drying Equipment for foodstuff
Description of Extracts Spray Dryer
Chinese herbal medicine extract is refined from root, stem and leaves of plants, and contains high sugar especially from alcoholization process, which is easy melted at high temperature. Normal centrifugal spraying cannot meet its drying requirements. For that reason, our company organized a group of technicians to develop such a dryer especially used for Chinese herbal medicine extract after repeated calculations and countless tests on the basis of our experience to make spraying dryer and collect advantages of same kind of dryers from both domestic and abroad.
Application of Extracts Spray Dryer
1. Liquid, paste, soupy, material, like: salty essence, broth essence, soy sauce powder, amino acid, vinegar powder.
2. Food additives, fish protein, egg powders, mushroom powder, maltodextrin, etc.
Herbal Extracts Spray Dryer Features
- This unit uses higher linear speed centrifugal atomizer, link speed achieves 16000rpm, it is suitable for drying and granulating high solid content liquid state materials.
- Uses eliminated dehumidification and cooling technology, it is suitable for viscosity, oiliness, heat sensitivity, moisture property material drying and granulating.
- Uses centralized purification collection, finished product can be collected in clean room, which achieves high standard of hygienic requests, and avoid the pollution of ambient air.
- This unit uses three levels independent discharging system and multiple stages washing spray technology, enhance the recovery of products.
- Uses whirlwind cutting in and inlet air broom the wall to prevent materials sticking on the inside wall.
- This unit is match with infrared temperature measurement, intelligent automatic control technology. Through real temperature feedback, automatic adjusts liquid material feed capacity, guarantees the finished products’ quality. By the function of program design, encrypt, correct, etc. And PLC operation system, effectively enhance the accuracy of process parameter execution, thus guarantee the products quality and improve the modern product management level.
- In order to facilitate the operation of this unit, according to actual situation, the heating sources can be electricity, steam, fuel, gas, etc.
- Jam prevent technology is used.
Spray drying is the technology most widely used in the liquid technology shaping and in the drying industry. The drying technology is most suitable for producing solid powder or particle products from liquid materials, such as: solution, emulsion, suspension and pump- able paste states. For this reason, when the particle size and distribution of the final products, residual water contents, volume density and the particle shape must meet the precise standard, spray drying is one of the most desired technologies.
After been filtered and heated the air enters into the air distributor on the top of the dryer. The hot air enters into the drying room in the spiral form uniformly. Passing through the high-speed centrifugal sprayer on the top of the tower, the material liquid will rotate and be sprayed into the extremely fine mist liquid beads. Through very short time of contacting the heat air, the materials can be dried into the final products. The final products will be discharged continuously from the bottom of the drying tower and from the cyclones. The waste gas will be discharged from blower.
The drying speed is high when the material liquid is atomized, the surface area of the material will increase greatly. In the hot-air flow, 95%-98% of water can be evaporated at a moment. The time of completing the drying is only several seconds. This is especially suitable for drying the heat sensitive materials. Its final products own the good uniformity, flow ability & solubility. And the final products are high in purity and good in quality. The production procedures are simple and the operation and control are easy. The liquid with moisture contents of 40-60% (for special materials, the contents might be up to 90%.)can be dried into the powder or particle products once a time. After the drying process, there is no need for smashing and sorting, so as to reduce the operation procedures in the production and to enhance the product purity. The product particle diameters, looseness and water contents can be adjusted through changing the operation condition within a certain range.
ed centrifugal sprayer on the top of the tower, the material liquid will rotate and be sprayed into the extremely fine mist liquid beads. Through very short time of contacting the heat air, the materials can be dried into the final products. The final products will be discharged continuously from the bottom of the drying tower and from the cyclones. The waste gas will be discharged from blower.
- YIBU conventional Spray Dryer turns liquid into powder in a highly efficient manner. It is used within fields as diverse as the dairy, food and chemicals industries where it has won renown for its performance. With more than 2,500 spray dryers installed worldwide, YIBU Dryer combines experience and cutting-edge technology into added-value solutions for its customers.
- Designed for the specific product to be dried in compliance with a given industry’s standards and requirements, the conventional Spray Dryer produces a fine powder with particle sizes between 20-300 my. It is primarily applied in the chemical industry, but it has also proved valuable in the production of food and dairy products.
- Atomization of the concentrate takes place via either a Rotary Atomizer or high-pressure nozzles. The drying air enters through the air disperser at a high velocity, ensuring optimal mixing with the atomized concentrate. Evaporation is instantaneous, taking place as the droplets pass through the drying chamber.
- Complete control of moisture content, particle structure, particle size distribution, solubility, and wettability, and retention of natural aromas and flavours.
- Unbeatable performance/cost ratio Energy efficient components, continuous and rapid drying, ease of operation and process automation provide complete control over yield and costs.