KimHello, I got the goods this morning. Very good quality. Thank you so much for doing business with me and you are so patient and clear on explanation.
Johnny CisnerosOne of the great positives in working with you and the company you work for is your response back to emails and your professionalism.
Enzyme Preparation Centrifugal Sprayer / Contract Spray Drying Plant Electrical Heating
|Metal Material||SUS316/SUS304/ CARBON STEEL ,ETC||Heating Source||Steam / Electrical / Natural Gas / Diesel / Etc|
|Capacity||10-10000kg Per Hour||Water Evaporation||5-5000kg Per Hour|
spray drying plant,
spray drying equipment,
enzyme preparation centrifugal sprayer
Enzyme preparation SUS304 SU316 LPG Series High speed Centrifugal Ephedra sinica extract Spray Drying Equipment for foodstuff
This equipment is a kind of device that can finish drying and granulation at the same time. According to the requirements of technology, you can adjust the pressure of charging pump, flow quantity and the size of orifice. After the drying, a certain proportion of spherical particles (powder, flake, particle etc. )will be obtained to meet your needs.
- The tower body contacting with materials, pipes and separator is all made of SUS304.
- Provide different heating mode( Electricity / Gas fuel furnace / Steam / Oil furnace / Coal fuel furnace ) according to the actual needs of users.
- According to hight and space limitation, we can design different model (vertical / horizontal spray dryer).
- we provide low/ medium/ high temperature level spray dryer, so some biologics also can be dried here.
- we can make product partical sizebe 50 mesh to 200 mesh or higher.
- water evaporation capacity: 5 L/hour ~ 6000L/hour
1. Chemical Industry:
organic catalyst, resin, synthesized soap powder, oil, dyestuff, intermedium of dyestuff, white carbon black, graphite, magnesia, porcelain clay, metal oxide, etc.
2. Food Industry:
amino acid, seasoning, protein, starch , dairy products, coffee extraction, fish powder,etc.
3. Pharmaceutical Industry:
traditional Chinese medicine, agricultural chemicals, antibiotic, drug, etc.
a. The advanced and mature manufacturing technologies for the drying machines introduced from abroad features unique recovery system for tail gas heat energies that can tus drastically reduce energy consumption and improve the comprehensive use ratio of heat in the drying machine.
b. A series of technological process of materials pulverization, dehydration and drying of hot wind, transmission of low-speed circulation scraper blade, de-dust of air-exhaustion cloth bag, powder discharging and so on are finished in a compact drying box for a horizontal dryig machine that would reduce the land consumption.
c. Cleaning on the internal device would be safe and easy in the box of a horizontal drying machined that only requires a high-pressurred cleaning machine easily done by workers on their feet.
|Inlet temperature||≤ 350°C|
|evaporate capacity (kg/h)||5||25||50||100||150||200-3000|
|driving type||compressed air drive||mechanical drive|
|diameter of atomizer tray (mm)||50||120||120||120||150||180-340|
|heating source||electricity||electricity||electricity +steam+fuel oil+coal gas||electricity +steam||electricity +steam+fuel oil+coal gas||To be solved by users|
|Electric-heating power (kw)||9||45||60||81||99|
|Dried powder recovery rate (%)||≥ 95||≥ 95||≥ 95||≥ 95||≥ 95||≥ 95|
|Installation size||A(mm)||1000||1290||1730||2500||2800||according to practical needs|
- YIBU conventional Spray Dryer turns liquid into powder in a highly efficient manner. It is used within fields as diverse as the dairy, food and chemicals industries where it has won renown for its performance. With more than 2,500 spray dryers installed worldwide, YIBU Dryer combines experience and cutting-edge technology into added-value solutions for its customers.
- Designed for the specific product to be dried in compliance with a given industry’s standards and requirements, the conventional Spray Dryer produces a fine powder with particle sizes between 20-300 my. It is primarily applied in the chemical industry, but it has also proved valuable in the production of food and dairy products.
- Atomization of the concentrate takes place via either a Rotary Atomizer or high-pressure nozzles. The drying air enters through the air disperser at a high velocity, ensuring optimal mixing with the atomized concentrate. Evaporation is instantaneous, taking place as the droplets pass through the drying chamber.
- Complete control of moisture content, particle structure, particle size distribution, solubility, and wettability, and retention of natural aromas and flavours.
- Unbeatable performance/cost ratio Energy efficient components, continuous and rapid drying, ease of operation and process automation provide complete control over yield and costs.