(1) easy control, wide application
1. Regulate thickness of materials, rotating speed of main shaft, number of harrow's arm, style of and sizes harrows achieve best drying process.
2. Each layer of drying plate can be fed with hot or cold media individually to heat or cold materials and make temperature control accurate and easy.
3. Dwell time of materials can be accurately adjusted.
4. Single flowing direction of materials without return flowing and mixing, uniform drying and stable quality, no re-mixing is required.
(2) Easy and simple operation
1. Start stop of dryer is quite simple
2. After material feeding is stopped, they can be easily discharged out of the dryer by harrows.
3. Careful cleaning and observation can be carried inside the equipment through large-scale viewing window.
(3) Low energy consumption
1. Thin layer of materials, low speed of main shaft, small power and energy required for conveying system of materials.
2. Dry by conducting heat so it has high heating efficiency and low energy consumption.
(4)Good operation environment, solvent can be recovered and powder discharge meet the requirements of exhaust.
1. Normal pressure type: as low speed of air flow inside the equipment and moisture being high in upper part and low in lower part, dust powder couldn't float to the equipment, so there is almost no dust powder in tail gas discharged from the moist discharge port on the top.
2. Closed type: equipped with solvent recovery device that can recover organic solvent easily from moist-carrier gas. The solvent recovery device has simple structure and high recovery rate, and nitrogen can be used as moist-carrier gas in closed circulation for those subject to burning, explosion and oxidation, and poisonous materials in order for safe operation. Especially suitable for drying of flammable, explosive and poisonous materials.
3. Vacuum type: if the plate dryer is operating under vacuum state, it is particularly suitable for drying heat sensitive materials.
(5) Easy installation and small occupying area.
1. As the dryer is in a whole for delivery, it is quite easy to install and fix at site only by hoisting.
2. As drying plates being arranged by layers and installed vertically, it takes a small occupying area though drying area is large.
Features of technology
(1) Desiging pressure: general is 0.4MPa, Max. can reach 1.6MPa.
(2) Work pressure: general is less than 0.4MPa, and max. can reach 1.6MPa.
(3) Heating medium:steam, hot water, oil. When the drying plates’ temperature is 100°C, hot water can be used ; when 100°C~150°C,it will be saturated water steam ≤0.4MPa or steam-gas, and when 150°C~320°C,it will be oil; when >320˚C it will be heated by electric, oil or fused salt.
2.Material transmission system
(1) Main shaft revoluton: 1~10r/min, electromagnetism of transducer timing.
(2) Harrow arm: There are 2 to 8 pieces arm that be fixed on the main shaft on the every layers.
(3) Harrow's blade: Surrounding the harrow's blade, float together with the surface of the plate to keep contact. There're various of types.
(4) Roller: for the products easily agglomerate, or with the requirements of grinding, the heat transfer and drying process might be
reinforced by placing roller(s) at the appropriate place(s).
There're three types for option: normal pressure, sealed and vacuum
(1) Normal pressure:Cylinder or eight-sided cylinder, there are whole and dimidiate structures. The main pipes of inlet and outlet for heating media can be in the shell, also can be in the outer shell.
(2) Sealed: Cylindrical shell, could bear the interior pressure of 5kPa, the main ducts of the inlet and outlet of heating media might be inside of the shell or outside.
(3) Vacuum: Cylindrical shell, could bear the exterior pressure of 0.1MPa. The main ducts of inlet and outlet is inside of the shell.
Normal for the application of big evaporation capacity to increase drying efficiency.
Drying, heat decomposition,
combustion, cooling, reaction,
1. Organic chemicals
2. Mineral chemicals
3. Pharmaceutical and foodstuff
4. Feed and fertilizer
|spec||diameter mm||high mm||area of dry m2||power Kw||spec||diameter mm||high mm||area of dry m2||power Kw|