LPG Laboratory Lab Industrial Centrifugal Spirulina Alage egg powder /Instant Coffee tea Spray Dryer price design
Centrifugal spray dryer is the most widely used process in liquid shaping technology. It is suitable for producing powder and granules solid products from solution, emulsion, soliquoid, and pumpable paste materials. So when the particle size, final moisture, bulk density and granules shape meet the accurate standard, centrifugal spray drying is a ideal drying process.
|Inlet temperature||≤ 350°C|
|evaporate capacity (kg/h)||5||25||50||100||150||200-3000|
|driving type||compressed air drive||mechanical drive|
|diameter of atomizer tray (mm)||50||120||120||120||150||180-340|
|heating source||electricity||electricity||electricity +steam+fuel oil+coal gas||electricity +steam||electricity +steam+fuel oil+coal gas||To be solved by users|
|Electric-heating power (kw)||9||45||60||81||99|
|Dried powder recovery rate (%)||≥ 95||≥ 95||≥ 95||≥ 95||≥ 95||≥ 95|
|Installation size||A(mm)||1000||1290||1730||2500||2800||according to practical needs|
1. Drying speed is fast. Material is atomized and superficial area is increased greatly. During contacting with hot air, 95%~89% moisture will be evaporated instantly. Drying time just need seconds, so it is suitable for drying thermal sensitive materials.
2. The product has good degree of homogeneity, fluidity and solubility
3. Production process is simple and operation is easy to control. Liquid can be dried to powder product one time, and after dried crushing and sieving is not needed, so the production steps are reduced. The particle size, density, moisture content of product can be adjusted and controlled by changing operation condition.
4. Adopts mechanical type centrifugal atomizer, driven by gear, rotary speed is stable and can ensure the uniform distribution of forgdrops
5. The direction and angle of hot air distributor adopt adjustable structure, it can ensure the forgdrop contact with hot air fully.
6. Elbow is made of sanitation degree steel pipe, it can avoid the material blocked in the elbow.