DWP Model Vacuum belt dryer is continuous feed and discharge vacuum drying equipment. Liquid product is conveyed into dryer body by feed pump, evenly spread on belts by distribution device. Under high vacuum, the boiling point of the liquid is lowered; water in the liquid material is evaporated. Belts move on the heating plates evenly. Steam, hot water, hot oil can be used as heating media. With the moving of the belts, the product goes through from the beginning evaporating, drying, and cooling to discharge in the end. The temperature decreases through this process, and can be adjusted for different products. Special vacuum crusher is equipped at the discharge end to produce different size of end product. The dry powder or granule product can be automatically packed or continued with subsequent process.
DWP Model Vacuum belt dryer turn traditional static drying to vacuum dynamic drying, reduce drying time from 8-20 hours to 20-80 minutes. In vacuum belt dryer, the drying temperature is adjustable for different products. It solves the high temperature problem with spray dryer and denaturation problem due to long drying time with traditional drying oven. Color, solubility, ingredients preservation of the dry product from vacuum belt dryer are incomparable.
• An automatic, pipelined and continuous drying process
• Continuous feed-in, dry, granulate, discharge in vacuum state
• Finish drying, crushing and granulating in vacuum state
• Operation cost: 1/3 of vacuum oven, spray dryer, 1/6 of freezing dryer
• 2 operators at most, much less labor cost
• Adjustable drying temperature (20-150℃) & drying time(20-80min)
• No denaturation and bacterial contamination for heat sensitive material
• Continuous discharge dried powder after 20~80min, with collecting rate 99%
• Able to solve the problem for various raw liquid or paste of high viscosity and difficult drying
• CIP cleaning system, GMP Standards