KimHello, I got the goods this morning. Very good quality. Thank you so much for doing business with me and you are so patient and clear on explanation.
Johnny CisnerosOne of the great positives in working with you and the company you work for is your response back to emails and your professionalism.
Stainless Steel High Efficiency Oil Furnace Forced Hot Air High Performance
|Metal||SUS304 SUS310S , CS||Heating Source||Steam / Natural Gas / Diesel / Etc;|
electric forced air furnace,
forced hot air gas furnace
CS SUS304 SUS310S coal gas Series Hot Air Furnace For chemical industry , food industry
The fuel is burnt at firebox and the high temperature is produced. The quantity of heat will conduct to air to be heated through heat exchange device. Through heat exchange, the temperature of air is dropped to less than 250.C and the air will be discharged. The air to be heated is sent to hot air furnace through distribution blow fan. After absorbed heat to the rated value, the air will be sent from the vent of hot air. When the temperature of hot air reaches the rated upper limit, the burner can stop or turn to small fire automatically. When the temperature of hot air drops to the rated low limit, the burner can burn or turn to big fire automatically. For the hot air furnace, it has two types: direct-burnt type and indirect-burnt type based on the heating way.
The furnace is widely used in Metal surface covering, coating the Medicine, Grain processing, Foodstuff, Wood processing and Textile, printing and dyeing in Chemical industry, Automobile and so on.
Act as a good adviser and assistant of clients to enable them get rich and generous returns on their investments.
1. Introduce the product to the customer in detail, answer the question raised by customer carefully;
2. Make plans for choice according to the needs and special requirements of users in different sectors;
1. Ensure product with high quality and pre-commissioning before delivery;
2. Delivery on time;
3. Provide full set of documents as customer’s requirements.
Provide considerate services to minimize clients’ worries.
1. Assist clients to prepare for the first construction scheme;
2. Install and debug the equipment;
3. Train the first-line operators;
4. Examine the equipment;
5. Take initiative to eliminate the troubles rapidly;
6. Provide technical support;
7. Establish long-term and friendly relationship.
1. Provide clients one-year warranty to make sure the machine work well;
2. We always keep certain inventory level of spare parts, which means the replacements can be sent to you timely;
3.Send every client a preferential quotation.
1. Are you a manufacturer ,trading company or a third party
We are a manufacturer ,and we have started our production on 1970 and have the private company right since 1995.
2. Where is your factory located
Our company is located in Changzhou city ,Jiansu province,China .it is in the middle of Shanghai and nanjing .
3. How can I go to your factory ?
You can fly to shanghai pudong or hong qiao international airport directly ,and then take the high speed train or bus to Changzhou station and then we can pick you up at changzhou station for our company . Our company is around 30~40km away from the changzhou station.
If you are in China now , you can fly to benniu airport ,or take the train or bus to our city directly .
We sincerely welcome to visit our company at any time
4. What’s your mini order ?
Our mini order is one set .
5. Is there any certificate of YIBU ?
Yes, we got ISO9001:2008 Quality Management System Certificate,ISO14001:2004 Environmental Management System Certificate, OHSHS18001:2004 Occupatinal Healthe and Safety Management System Certificate, ISO10012:2003 Certificate for the system of Inspection measurement and Test, CE, CE;SGS;TUV;GOST;UL;GMP also we got 60 item patent, CE;SGS;TUV;GOST;UL;GMP
6. Is there any standard of electronic systems?
YES The electronic systems and their safety should comply with the requirements set forth in 21 CFR Part 11 and GMP Annex 11; The data should be collected at appropriate time intervals and stored in the system in a fixed format that can be printed out/read;
Access to all input and output values should be provided by entering the user personal code and password. The system should ensure three-level access (Administrator-Supervisor-Operator). A detailed description of the access rights for each level should be included to the equipment functional specification (FS);