|Place of Origin:||CHINA|
|Certification:||CE / UL / SGS / EAC / CR – TU|
|Minimum Order Quantity:||1 set|
|Payment Terms:||L/C, T/T|
|Supply Ability:||20 SETS PER MONTH|
|Metal Material:||SUS316/SUS304/ CARBON STEEL ,ETC||Heating Source:||Steam / Electrical / Natural Gas / Diesel / Etc|
|Flash drying echnology:|
Flash drying is a drying method for solid fluidization.The dryer is capable of mechanical dispersion and adjusting the granule size of materials,high humidity paste type.After the filter cake type materials enter the dryer,they mix with the heated hot air,under the action of hot air and mechanical dispersion force they appear granular fluidization and instantaneously finish heat and mass exchange.The dried materials are taken in the collector as powder products.
Instantaneous drying,drying duration 1~5 seconds,product without over-heated,uniform quality,good fluidity.
Closed system,without cross-contamination,yield>99%.
Heat source adopts hot-blast furnace,steam,electricity,flue gas ;fueled by coal,gas and liquid;direct and indirect combustion;
hot air temperature 90~600.
High thermal efficiency,high evaporation capacity,heat consumption 1100-1200Kcal/kgH2o,series products evaporation capacity 90~3200kgH2o/h(single set); Applicable to high humidity material drying such as filter cake,paste etc,materials water content can reach above 85%,that after drying less than 0.5%.
Small floor space,few man power,low running cost on complete equipment.
Flash drying system mainly consists of heat source,feeding device,main drying machine,and material collector.humidity materials enter flash feeding device(2),and be put into drying room (3)to become dry powder instantly,under the effect of mechanical separation sheets (7)and hot air that was heated by heater (1),then enter collector (4)and be collected after classified by step ring (6),collected materials will be discharged through discharge port (8),tail wind will be discharged to the outside by induced-draft fan (5).
|Practical Application Cases:|
red ferric oxide
super fined calcium carbonate
nanometer zinc oxide
deposition barium sulphate
Non metal Product
super fined silicon dioxide
mancozeb, grass clearer
medium chrome yellow
lightfast black G
white titanium pigment
The feed system consists of a feed vat where a discontinuous flow of product is buffered and fragmented by an agitator prior to continuous drying. A variable speed feed screw (or pump in the case of fluid feed) forwards the product to the drying chamber.
The rotor at the conical base of the drying chamber fluidizes product particles in a drying-efficient hot air flow pattern in which any wet lumps are rapidly disintegrated. Hot air is supplied by a temperature-controlled air heater and speed-controlled fan, entering the drying chamber at a tangent in order to establish a turbulent, whirling air flow.
Airborne, fine particles pass through a classifier at the top of the drying chamber, while larger particles remain in the air flow for further drying and powdering.
The drying chamber is rigidly designed to withstand pressure shock in the event of explosive combustion of flammable particles. All bearings are effectively protected against dust and heat.
Powder from the drying chamber is collected in bag filter, while the outlet airleaves the system at the top via a suction fan.
Pneumatic coolers are a simple and reliable method of cooling and conveying dried product. In many instances ambient air will achieve the desired cooling duty. Where required, greater cooling capacity and a finer degree of control can be achieved with conditioned air at a controlled humidity and temperature.
1. This machine combines the whirl technology with the fluidity, ejection and smashing step technologies.
2. The equipment is compact and small in size, high in production efficiency and continuous in the production. It has realized that " small equipment can perform the large production".
3. The drying capacity for this machine is big but its energy consumption is low. Its heat efficiency is high.
4. The material stay time is very short. The quality of the final products is very good. The machine can be used for drying the heat sensitive materials.
5. For the negative pressure or the micro-negative pressure operation, the machine is good for its tightness and high in the efficiency so as to eliminate the environmental pollution.
6. High drying efficiency providing low energy costs
7. Continuous processing with short processing time
8. Low operator overheads and minimum maintenance costs
9. Controlled residence time enabling high temperature drying
10. Available in cGMP compliant configurations
|spec||Barrel diameter(mm)||Main machine dimensions(mm)||Main machine power ( kw )||
( m3/h )
|Water evaporation capacity ( Kg/h )|
Address: Zhajia Village, Zhenglu Town, Tianning District, Changzhou, Jiangsu, China (Mainland)
Factory Address:Zhajia Village, Zhenglu Town, Tianning District, Changzhou, Jiangsu, China (Mainland)