2-500 mesh Vibration Sifter for Powder Flour Materials
Why Choose YIBU?
1. Powerful R&D capability, ensure meet global market requirements with updated advanced technology;
2. Perfect management to ensure the common goal serving sincerly customer;
3. Strict quality inspection, "Quality is above everything" always keep in Bidragon people’s mind;
4. Full business experience abroad, have established long-term relationships with our regular clients,priority in reliability;
5. Economical project solution, timely response, delivery without delay and lifelong aftersales service.
This vibration sifter is designed for accurate grading or sizing of wet and dry materials up to five fractions in one operation.
Principle of the structure
The vibration sifter use upright motor as the source of vibration,equipped eccentricity hammer on the both sides of motor ,change circumrotate to level, upright and incline movement, then pass these three movement to the surface of the screen.Adjust the phasic angle on the both sides of the top and bottom to change the movement orbits of the surface screen.
1. High efficiency, refined design, duration,any powders and mucilage are suitable for using.
2. Easily to replace the screen, simple operation and convenience washing.
3. Never jam the hole meshwork, no powder flying, filter size of the powder between 500 mesh and 0.028 mm.
4. Discharge the impurity and coarse materials automobile and operates continuously.
5. Unique screen flame design, long duration of screen, only 3-5 to replace the screen.
6. Small volume, move easily.
7. The highest layers of the screen are about 5 layers. But 3 lagers are suggested.
Effective diameter for sieving surface: 1100mm
Effective sieving area 0.9499m2
Mesh size range: 2-500 mesh
Material: material contact part SUS304, base carbon steel/
rice flour sifting machine|rice flour sifter|vibration sieve|vibration sifter|vibrating
It is compact in structure, small in volume, tightness dust free, noise-free, high output ,low in energy consumption, easy to move and easy to maintain.
|Number of mesh(mm)||