Waste heat recovery system
The specially designed Flue Gas Heat Exchanger with integrated CIP system, which is well suited for dust loaded air, is to be installed in the actual discharge channel. The circulation system transports the recovered energy, which otherwise is lost, from Flue Gas Heat Exchanger to the pre-heater in the fresh-air conduit.
Flue Gas Heat Exchanger is a compact heat exchanger with an average ratio of 150 - 200 m² heating surface per m³ volume which makes it possible to install it in practically all existing plants.
All-in-all a solution with a short pay-back period, while at the same time, it continues to ensure significant CO2-reductions.
• Maintenance-free in dust loaded air
• No expensive interrupts as cleaning takes
• place during production
• Delivered with built-in CIP system
• Investment with short pay-back period
• Low maintenance cost
• Compact design and simple installation
• Good thermal operating efficiency due to high heat transfer coefficients
• Usable for vacuum up to 100 mbar Heat recovery with constant condensation
• Long life due to stable and durable corrosion
• resistant materials
FIELDS OF APPLICATION
All processes with the presence of large amounts of dust in the discharge air. For example in food, chemical, wood, paper
The wet air enter into the heating area from the bottom of the equipment.
After the bottom of hot pipe absorb the heat, and the working medium in the hot pipe will be evaporated, and absorb Evaporated heat from the wet air . after evaporation , the steam will go up to the top of the hot air , meanwhile , it can be pre-condensed ,and release the potential heat to the hot air radiating area . and the condense will back return by the gravity heavy , and continuously receive heat , and repeat delivering the heat from the heating area to the heat radiating area,and heat the fresh for waste heat recovery .