|Place of Origin:||CHINA|
|Certification:||CE / UL / SGS / EAC / CR – TU|
|Minimum Order Quantity:||1 set|
|Payment Terms:||L/C, T/T|
|Supply Ability:||20 SETS PER MONTH|
|Metal Material:||SUS316/SUS304/ CARBON STEEL ,ETC||Heating Source:||Steam / Electrical / Natural Gas / Diesel / Etc|
Wet material is dispersed into a stream of heated air (or gas) which conveys it through a drying duct. Using the heat from the airstream, the material dries as it is conveyed. Product is separated using cyclones, and/or bag filters. Typically, cyclones are followed by scrubbers or bag filters for final cleaning of the exhaust gases to meet current emission requirements.
The feed system consists of a feed vat where a discontinuous flow of product is buffered and fragmented by an agitator prior to continuous drying. A variable speed feed screw (or pump in the case of fluid feed) forwards the product to the drying chamber.
The rotor at the conical base of the drying chamber fluidizes product particles in a drying-efficient hot air flow pattern in which any wet lumps are rapidly disintegrated. Hot air is supplied by a temperature-controlled air heater and speed-controlled fan, entering the drying chamber at a tangent in order to establish a turbulent, whirling air flow.
Airborne, fine particles pass through a classifier at the top of the drying chamber, while larger particles remain in the air flow for further drying and powdering.
The drying chamber is rigidly designed to withstand pressure shock in the event of explosive combustion of flammable particles. All bearings are effectively protected against dust and heat.
Powder from the drying chamber is collected in bag filter, while the outlet airleaves the system at the top via a suction fan.
Pneumatic coolers are a simple and reliable method of cooling and conveying dried product. In many instances ambient air will achieve the desired cooling duty. Where required, greater cooling capacity and a finer degree of control can be achieved with conditioned air at a controlled humidity and temperature.
1. This machine combines the whirl technology with the fluidity, ejection and smashing step technologies.
2. The equipment is compact and small in size, high in production efficiency and continuous in the production. It has realized that " small equipment can perform the large production".
3. The drying capacity for this machine is big but its energy consumption is low. Its heat efficiency is high.
4. The material stay time is very short. The quality of the final products is very good. The machine can be used for drying the heat sensitive materials.
5. For the negative pressure or the micro-negative pressure operation, the machine is good for its tightness and high in the efficiency so as to eliminate the environmental pollution.
6. High drying efficiency providing low energy costs
7. Continuous processing with short processing time
8. Low operator overheads and minimum maintenance costs
9. Controlled residence time enabling high temperature drying
10. Available in cGMP compliant configurations
|ID of main machine,mm||200||400||600||800||1000||1200||1600||2000|
|Max equipped capacity,kw||10||20||40||65||85||105||150||230|
|Occupied area ,m 2||15||20||28||35||40||52||80||150|
Address: Zhajia Village, Zhenglu Town, Tianning District, Changzhou, Jiangsu, China (Mainland)
Factory Address:Zhajia Village, Zhenglu Town, Tianning District, Changzhou, Jiangsu, China (Mainland)