|Place of Origin:||CHINA|
|Certification:||CE / UL / SGS / EAC / CR – TU|
|Minimum Order Quantity:||1 set|
|Delivery Time:||7 weeks|
|Payment Terms:||L/C, T/T|
|Supply Ability:||20 SETS PER MONTH|
|Metal Material:||SUS316/SUS304/ CARBON STEEL ,ETC||Heating Source:||Steam / Hot Water / Thermal Oil|
|Temp:||100-300℃||Caoacity:||200-6000kg Per Hour|
|Motor:||ABB SIEMENS||Power Supply:||Customized|
vacuum drying equipment,
vacuum rotary dryer
Paddle dryer is an indirect -heating equipment, it is suitable to dry good stable materials such as paste, powder, granule and sludge. It is capable of drying material with high moisture content, and high viscosity.
It is characterized by the hollow rotating shafts and the hollow jacket. Thermal medium is filled in the shafts and the hollow jacket, which can release new area continuously,so that the high efficiency is gained.
Wet material is fed continuously to the paddle dryer by a feed pump or screw feeder, and then is heated by the rotating shafts and the hollow jacket. Dust containing air is sent to the dust collector for cleaning by a drought fan, while dry product is discharged from the outlet of the paddle dryer.
1.High heat efficiency: little heat loss of the system due to the insulating material, also little heat loss while
exhaust air leaves the dryer. The heat efficiency can reach 90%.
2. Perfect sealing: 3 packing sealing and air seal to ensure the perfect sealing of the paddle dryer.
3.Indirect heating: preventing the material from being polluted.
4. Suitable for various materials (whole feed field, chemical material, sludge, powder, solvent
Closed-loop for solvent recovery (inert gas blanket for explosive material)
5. Continuous operation, uniform drying.
6. High evaporation capacity.
7. High thermal efficiency.
8. Negative pressure, no dust flying.
9. Easy maintenance.
1. Feeding device: depending on different material. (generally screw conveyor or feeding pump)
2. Drought fan
3. Dust collector (can be cyclone or fabric dust collector)
4. Discharge valve.
5. Control system.
Hot water, steam or thermal oil can be used as the thermal medium.Thermal medium is divided into two paths,
and goes respectively into the dryer jacket and the shafts.
The body and the shafts are heated simultaneously, and material is heated indirectly.The material is heated and dried in a high efficiency due to the large area released by the continuously rotating shafts and the jacket.Dry material is discharged from the outlet of the dryer, while the evaporated moisture is taken out of the dryer by the drought fan, and then is treated in the dust collector. Exhaust air is vented.
2. The cost of the blade dryer is low: The unit effective volume has very large heat transferring surface, so the processing time is shorted, the size of the equipment becomes small. The building area and place are sharply decreased.
3. The range of material to be processed is wide: Heat sensitive material and the materials to be processed under high temperature might be processed with different heating media. The normal media are: steam, thermal oil, hot water and chill water. It might be continuous or batch operation, widely used in many areas.
4. The pollution is less: Without any carrying air, very little powder is carried out. The solvent evaporated is very few, it easy to be processed. For the material that might cause pollution or the solvent to be recovered, it might adopt sealed circulation.
5. The operation cost is low: 1hour/day/operator is enough for normal operation. Low stirring speed and reasonable structure, the worn amount is few, and the maintenance fee is low.
6. Steady operation: The material particles fully contact heat transferring surface, because of the special compressing and swell-stirring effect of the chock shaped blade. The difference of the temperature, humidity and mixing effect are very small in the different axial area, so to ensure the stability of process.
|specitem||QJ3||QJ 9||QJ 13||QJ 18||QJ 29||QJ 41||QJ 52||QJ 68||QJ 81||QJ 95||QJ 110|
|Heat transferring area m2||3||9||13||18||29||41||52||68||81||95||110|
|effective volume m3||0.06||0.32||0.59||1.09||1.85||2.8||3.96||5.21||6.43||8.07||9.46|
|range of rotating speed r.m.p||15-30||10-25||10-25||10-20||10-20||10-20||10-20||10-20||5-15||5-15||5-10|
|A width of vessel mm||306||584||762||940||1118||1296||1474||1652||1828||2032||2210|
|B total width mm||736||841||1066||1320||1474||1676||1854||2134||1186||2438||2668|
|C length of vessel mm||1956||2820||3048||3328||4114||4724||5258||5842||6020||6124||6122|
|D total length mm||2972||4876||5486||5918||6808||7570||8306||9296||9678||9704||9880|
|E distance of material inlet & outlet mm||1752||2540||2768||3048||3810||4420||4954||5384||5562||5664||5664|
|F height of center mm||380||380||534||610||762||915||1066||1220||1220||1220||1220|
|H total height mm||762||838||1092||1270||1524||1778||2032||2362||2464||2566||2668|
|N steam inlet “N” (inch)||3/4||3/4||1||1||1||1||11/2||11/2||11/2||11/2||2|
|O water outlet "o" (inch)||3/4||3/4||1||1||1||1||11/2||11/2||11/2||11/2||2|
Contact Person: jennywang
Address: NingheRoad 18th, Zhenglu Town ,Tianning district , Changzhou, Jiangsu, China (Mainland)
Factory Address:NingheRoad 18th, Zhenglu Town ,Tianning district , Changzhou, Jiangsu, China (Mainland)